Thursday, April 27, 2006

Special: Interview with Zachary Moore

Never thought you would see this day, did you?

This week’s podcast episode is going to be rather special. I have forgone the news and science topic for this week to bring you a rather lengthy Creationist Claims section which is in the form of an interview with Dr. Zachary Moore from the Evolution 101 podcast. We discuss the “Questions for Evolutionists” which can be found on Kent Hovind’s website.

An Interview with Dr. Zachary Moore

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Maxine said...

Making Kent Hovind look stupid is easy. If you want a real challenge try debating the people from reasons.org

5:40 AM  
Blogger Lucretius said...

I have been to a seminar by Hugh Ross. Though I respect Old Earth Creationists more than Young Earthers, he still uses the outdated and defeated probability arguments like the Intelligent Design advocates. He also claims that everything had a cause, but basically avoided directly answering my question about the cause of vacuum particles. I would love to have Hugh Ross on the show if I am able to expand this or get some proper recording software.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home