Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No More Episodes Until I Regain Some Interest…

Yes, I have not made any more episodes in about two months now. I am well aware of this. There is no need to tell me. I apologize for not writing this sooner. I do not plan on coming out with anymore episodes of this podcast until my interest in this topic returns. Right now, basic mechanics in my physics class has caused my interest to lower somewhat. No worries, more complex stuff to come, it should revitalize my interest in doing this podcast.

So, do not look forward to any more new episodes for a while. Perhaps next year with the start of the new quarter.

P.S. Kathyrn, I am taking away your moderator privileges. You can express your anger in a PM to me, but I'm not going to let you insult me on my own forum.

5 Comments:

Blogger ktylizbth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 AM  
Blogger ktylizbth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Lucretius said...

I'm not angry: I'm busy. I have more important things in my life to do than get angry over this type of stuff, on the internet of all things.

1:27 PM  
Blogger ktylizbth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Alice Kottmyer said...

Good luck. I have enjoyed your podcast, but school comes first. I'm still subscribed; when you come back, I'll get it. Take your time.

AMK

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home