Saturday, June 23, 2007

Brief Update

Sorry it took so long to get this up... it's kind of pointless for the show, but hopefully some of you catch this message. My media uploading thing does not work now that I am back home so things are a bit annoying, as I can't upload anything!!!!

My friend uploaded this for me:

Brief Update

EDIT: Okay, Skypecast is horribly buggy and (as we just found out) doesn't work on my computer! We are going to play around with things a bit, I won't be able to join in the conversation, but I will be able to type out responses. I suppose if we just the people we do, we can invite them into the chat too.. and do just a normal chat.)

AGAIN EDIT: Okay, listen up. My skypename is bigbangcreationism. Add me if you want to join the conversation, and I will let the host know what your screen name is, so we can add you. Skypecast Beta is reallllllllyyy buggy, so we are just doing a normal conversation. If you want to join in, just let me know!

ANOTHER EDIT: Well, the Skype thing was a dismal failure. We'll try it later today but his recording software didn't even work for a regular conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home